Coenzyme CoQ10 has been playing an important role in the world of nutritional integration in recent years, especially in the field of anti-aging.
The significant antioxidant action of Coenzyme Q10, effective in controlling membrane lipid peroxidation and LDL cholesterol atherogens, is the main focus on clinical use. By virtue of this activity, coenzyme CoQ10 is used successfully:
- In the prevention of cardiopathy
- In the prevention of hypertension and associated damage
- In the prevention and management of neurodegenerative disease
- For diabetes
- For improving muscle activity and athletic performance
- In the prevention of cellular aging
ICo-enzyme CoQ10 and SPORT
By favoring the production of ATP in the presence of oxygen, coenzyme Q10 is essential to maintain good physical efficiency. It is no coincidence that it is found in every cell of organisms. It is said to have ubiquitous distribution, from which the term ubiquinone (or vitamin Q)
Reducing fatigue, reducing risk of injury, and dramatically decreasing blood levels of oxidative damage markers would be the main mechanisms of action of Coenzyme Q10 in the sports field.
Coenzyme Q10 in the sports field.