Our Scientific Committee is always available to set up personal diet programs or simply give nutritional advice. For further information and a free first consultation you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dott. Angelo Maria Di Fede
Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the Università degli Studi di Parma
• Allergology and Immunology
• Gerontology and Geriatrics
• Hygiene and Preventive Medicine
• Sport Medicine
• Nutrition with the Kousmine method
ASSIGNMENTS – TEACHING PROFESSOR
•1997 - 2011 – Professor of Immunology for AMIK doctors
•1997 – 2017 Professor of Immunology, Metabolic Acidosis and Microbyota as cause of local and systemic diseases for doctors, nutritional biologists and patients
•2007 Speaker at the convention “Microbiota e Sistema Immunitario” – organised by the “Ordine dei Medici di Catania”.
•2011 Speaker at the convention “Microbiota e Sistema Immunitario” – organised by the “Ordine dei Medici di Salerno”
•2013 - 2016 Professor of Immunology for the courses “Sanum” for doctors (hidden pathogens and CWD cells).
•2015 Speaker about the MICROBYOTA and INTESTINAL IMMUNOLOGY for the Accademia Nutrizione “Clinica AINUc”.
•2016 Speaker about the IMMUNOSENESCENZA – Convention EXPO’ Milano
•2017 Speaker about the IMMUNOSENESCENZA – association “AFFWA” , organised by prof. Galimberti, Milan.
• 2017 Speaker about the immunologic baselines at the International Convention “RECENTI ACQUISIZIONI IN DIAGNOSTICA CLINICA” – Bologna, in collaboration with AIMES.
Private Practice in Parma:
• medical examinations for autoimmune, degenerative, neoplastic, dermatologic diseases and intestinal disbiosis.
• terapies based on microimmunotherapy, ozonetherapy (such as GAET), hydrocolon therapy with ozone administration.
• Author of the book “Nutri*Ment*Azione” of A. Agnano and A.M. Di Fede [2017, aveditoria.it]
• On the magazine PIANETA SALUTE: "L'azione degli enzimi Biodinamici in molteplici patologie".
• IMO Magazine: “ Acidosi metabolica”, “Crampi e Sport” , “Prevenire l’acidosi Metabolica con una dieta sana”.
• CONSULCESI magazine for FAD courses: “Acidosi Metabolica e Sistema Immunitario”.
"I am a doctor who was fortunate to have an old-fashioned doctor as a father. With great patience and wisdom, he pushed me to specialize in immunology so that I could know the causes of diseases".
Dott. Giuseppe Gianfrancesco ND Phd
Degree in Naturopathic Medicine at the Clayton University St:Louis-Missouri- USA.
PhD in Naturopathic Science at the Central Pacific University State of Hawaii-USA.
University Master in Nutrition and Probiotics at the Università Popolare di Arezzo Ministero della Pubblica Istruzione.
Master in Catalytic Oligotherapy
• Natural Medicine and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
• Naturopathic Science
• Co-founder of the certified massage method “Massaggio Antico”, helpful against cellulitis, lymphatic retention and lipodystrophies, based on TCM.
• Classic relaxing and reflexology massage
• Lymphatic massage with Vodder-Leduc method
• Deep tissue massage with Cike method
• Neuro muscular massage
• Sport massage
• Ayurvedic massage
• Promoter and teacher of the massage method “Massaggio Antico” and “Hot Stone Face Massage”
• Researcher of various probiotics strains related to the intestinal inbalance and its complications.
• Advisor and professor of Naturopathy, vegetal food supplements and probiotics for various seminars and conventions on the whole italian territory.
• Professor in TCM at the European Institute of Technology (U.S.A.).
• Advisor and speaker for the Corporation Sanuslife International (BZ) about ionised alkaline water's properties and the intestinal microbyota.
• President of the Association “Progetto piu vita”: study, education and research for holistic professionals.
Private Practice in Parma, Bologna and San Lazzaro di Savena (BO)
Self employed in Nutritional Naturopathic Medicine focusing on:
• intestinal immunitary balance
• teaching postural and rehabilitating training
• psyco-physic re-balance
• nutritional and naturopathic consultation
"I began very young to care about body care, initially learning martial disciplines of Chinese origin with different teachers, who have been there for more than 20 years. Each of them was a teacher, a doctor, a friend and a brother”.
Dott. Gabriele Restori
Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the Università degli Studi di Parma.
• General Medicine
• Functional Medicine
• 1989 Locum Professor at the Univerista’ of Chieti, school of Reumatology Specialisation
• Lessons for students of Medicine and Medical Therapy at the Istituto di Clinica Medica e Terapia Sistematica for Prof.G.Martine
• 3 years of seminars activities in Physiology of Nutrition at the Universita’ di Modena
• Lesson about the “Applicazioni cliniche dell’LDL-aferesi”, for USL doctors' refresher training
• University Researcher
- Istituto Mario Negri
- Professor of Physiology of Nutrition, Univ. of Modena
- Istituto Industrie Agrarie, Univ. of Bologna, Nutritional research Centre, Biochemistry Department, Univ. of Bologna
- Genetics Istitute, Univ. of Parma
- Professor of Medical Therapy, Univ. of Chieti
- Istitute of Human Anatomy of Parma
- Haemostasis Centre (Prof. Dettori) Hosp. of Parma
- ALTERATION OF THE LIPID METABOLISM [lipid alteration in human beings and animals, correlations between lipid and cardiovascular risks with coronaric obstruction, comparison of various lipid analysis methods, relationship between blood fatty acids, free and esterified, and ateroslerosis in human beings and animals, ...etc]
- ALTERATIONS OF THE GLUCOSE METABOLISM [diabetes and glucose intolerance, relationship between glucose tolerance and other biohumoral and hormonal variables, in healthy patients and cardiopathics, insulin and IGF-1, relation with the cardiovascular disease, uric acid and cardiovascular disease, bibliographic reports, ...etc]
- ALTERATIONS OF COAGULATION [using both sperimental model of induced aterogenesis in human beings, studies on the activation pathways and Trmbossano, effects of the glycosaminoglycans and trapidil on coagulation process and their relation with aterosclerosis...etc]
- ATEROGENESIS WITH ANIMAL TEST [in rabbits fed only with aterogenic diet, intrastructural tests with electronic and optic microscope on the initial fases of aterogenesis, evaluation of the plaque areas and the protective effects of the natural glycosaminoglycans, rebuilding of these vascular protective effects thanks to these biologic natural drugs, effects of the administration of glycosaminoglycans on the progression and regression of the plaques on animal tests...etc]
- ISCHAEMIC CARDIOPATHY [study of the anatomical and histological, clinical and serological characteristics of patients subjected to by-pass aorto-coronaric, identification of the risk factors biohumoral and pmh in relation with the control group, method of comparison and lipidic analysis,...etc]
- NUTRITION [plicometric studies and comparison with other plicometric methods, alteration with age and caloric intake of some biohumoral variables, relationship with insulin and fat location, nutritional epidemiology, effects of diet on lipid metabolism and liver functionality,...etc]
- HEPATOLOGY [toxicology of some drugs, protective effect of the polyunsaturated fosfatidilcoline, metabolic relation with cholesterol, caloric intake and liver functionality, effects of the glycosaminoglycans on the liver lipid pool,...etc]
- SPORT MEDICINE [5 years observational study of the induced modifications of the soccer activitiy on a group of prepubescent children, cardiologic, auxologic, spyrometric and psycologic evaluation to the alterations, compared with same-aged group of children who did not engaged in same activities,...etc]
- DRUG TRIAL [toxicology of some NSAIDs and antibiotics on animal tests, effect of the administration of polyunsaturated fosfatidilcoline and 3 glycosaminoglycans,...etc]
- IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY [studies on the responsible us of blood, reduce risks factors during blood transfusion, infectivology studies during blood transfusion, effects of the plasma-exchange, consequences of the plasmapheresis on some metabolic variables,....etc]
- HYPERTENSION [physiopathology studies on essential and secondary hypertension, clinical studies on drug therapy and non-drug therapy of hypertension, evaluation of the clinical pharmacology,...etc]
- A&E AND EMERGENCY MEDICINE [studies on the clinical presentation of an emergency, pulmonary oedema, pulmonary embolism, alteration of the acid-base balance, physiopathologic observations and clinical correlations, in order to identify the factors that in emergency can change the patients' prognosis, work-force organisation in emergency, studies and evaluation of particularly interesting clinical cases,...etc]